Written by Administrator
- A 50% non-refundable deposit is required within 24 hours of our agreement to begin training. Your client packet will be available after the deposit is received.
- Please plan to allow for 3 to 7 days between the deposit and your first appointment. This will allow you to review the client packet, return the forms to 3-Fitness, and for your trainer to review
- The remaining 50% of the training fee is due prior to the day of the first appointment.
- Appointments are only scheduled after they are purchased.
- For recurring appointments, notice of planned absences for the following month must be made by the 20th of the current month. Appointments can be rescheduled within the same month with proper notice.
- Cancellations made at least 72 hours before a session may be rescheduled within 45 days without charge.
- Cancellations made less than 72 hours but more than 24 hours before a session may be rescheduled within 45 days with a 25% rescheduling fee. This fee must be paid in full before the new date will be confirmed.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours before a session will forfeit the entire fee.
- Cancellations should be made by leaving a message at 847-574-7443. If you cancel via e-mail, we cannot guarantee we will receive the e-mail in a timely basis.
Credit card payment is required. We process credit cards through PayPal, but you do not need to have a PayPal account.
Training Environment (in-home)
- The training area must be large enough to accommodate yourself, the Trainer, and all equipment.
- The training area must be safe during the training session, including no clutter, no pets, and no children.
- There must be minimal disruptions during the session; no television or radio, no phone, and no individuals who are not part of the training session.
You must agree to these policies in writing before training can begin.